The Forum To Get All The Info You Need About Whats Going on At The Game Yard

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If your a MLG team, act like it....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalZim

PostSubject: If your a MLG team, act like it....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:15 pm

During our last HALO 3 4V4 tournament, I was drafted into some little TWNM team. Now the only reason they came in second place was because of me and im sorry for that, but im not good at HALO. but if you call your self's a MLG team, then you should act like one, you should of had all 4 people instead of only 3, and sence you guys were not a full team I was forced to substitute. But its all cool with me, im not mad we came in second place and you guys (you guys being TWNM) shouldnt be either. And if you guys are still pissed at ME because i sucked, once again im sorry, but next time, just come prepaired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegameyard.com
TheMagicStuff

PostSubject: MLG Teams   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 am

I once came to a gow tournament 3v3. I lost horribly. the first team we versed and who won first place actually had someone who was an MLG gamer. I thought it was unfair. i don't think people from mlg should enter these tournament cause they play these games for a living and would have more experience than the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If your a MLG team, act like it....   Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm

To help with this we are doing more casual tournaments now, with only $5 per person entry fee and smaller payouts to the winners. Most MLG-type gamers aren't going to bother with tournaments like this, so it should be better for the local players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegameyard.forum-motion.com
The Mizz

PostSubject: Who's afraid of the MLGers?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:35 am

I have no problem letting in good gamers in tournaments.
Saying you won a tournment against no truely equel opponent is a false victory. You need to play gamers better than you so you can better yourself. I personally destroy all opponents to me in madden. I want to play the best, so I can be the best. Let them in I say. Why Disallow them cause there more skilled than you? Cause you have no chance of winning, cause you can never say never in a game.

To be the Best
You musts first beat the best.

The Mizz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your a MLG team, act like it....   

Back to top Go down

If your a MLG team, act like it....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gameyard Forums :: GameYard General Info :: Tournament Info-
Jump to: