HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Message from the Yard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Message from the Yard   Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Here's your chance to be a videogame critic -- let everyone else know what you think of the games that are out there. Let us hear what games you like, what games you don't like, and a few reasons why
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegameyard.forum-motion.com
IsaiahDa313Pro

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 pm

well im a fan of Rpg's the only Fps game i actually enjoy playing is halo 3 it isn't the best game graphically or ever or anything but it has a good replay value which makes it worth buying.

Rpg's I like for the 360 is

Lost Odessy <---- misspelled but u kno wut im going for
Eternal Sonata
Phantasy Star Universe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Colettes_army
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm

I've got Lost Odyssey and Phantasy Star. Oblivion is another good one. There are a couple that are supposed to be out later this year that are supposed to be good - Fallout and Fable 2. Mass Effect is another good one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegameyard.forum-motion.com
IsaiahDa313Pro

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:14 pm

ya im wating to play fable 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Colettes_army
TheMagicStuff

PostSubject: RPG'S   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:39 am

If you are a lover of rpg's, then you'd want to play Mass Effect. It has a wonderful story line with a few turns. when talking to people, you can acctually see the emotion in thier face. This game actually reminds me a lot about Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic. They both offer the same things to you, except mass effect has better graphics, combat system is different, and the whole dark side and light side thing doesn't really change the ending. Mass Effect is only really good IF AND ONLY IF You have a passion for RPG's.

Fable 2 is something to look for in the future for those who love rpg's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mizz

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 am

It's hard to review a game and say how its gonna be with the Video game industry merging with fellow companys. I was anticipating a game coming out and to my anger it was cut when a huge powerhouse (EA) bought out the studio doing the work. That sucks for gamers. Because I wanted to get my hands on your blockbuster title from last year to do a sequel which will suck, I'm going to scrap all other titles in production and any pre-production on any others. Thats the attitude of the gaming Monopolys.

Reviews:
Dear 2K Studios,
I have loved you for a while now and I was wanting to take are relationship to the next level. (Or a bonus level) And you have gone back to your old ways of making horrid sports games. Your NHL 2k9 and NBA 2k9 proves to me that do not appreciate me. To consider yourself on the same page as Electronic Arts is laughable. In both of your titles you revert back to old ways and don't expand on the gameplay, while on the other hand EA has done it since '97. Its too late now for a more extensive customization on moves and players and a deeper richer gameplay. You'll find you "Belongings" in the Clearance bin at Wal-mart or GameStop.

Sincerly,
The Mizz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AT0MB

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 pm

You need a general topic form for players and customers to post. As well a store feed back area so people can make suggestions comments etc about the store.

Thanks...... ATOMB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from the Yard   

Back to top Go down

Message from the Yard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gameyard Forums :: Games :: Game Reviews & Feedback-
Jump to: