0% [ 0 ]
Bioshock <br>
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
The Mizz

PostSubject: Moments of Glory   Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm

So the other day at the yard, I was playing NHL09 with a guy who never played before and we were against a team that had 4 Users. They made us look like honorable mentions at the special Olympics. FOr the last 2:30 in the 3rd period they were just wasting time and taunting us. Mind you that neither me or my teammate were anywhere near these guys league. They make a mistake that they thought was minor at best. with less than 20 seconds ledt we got the puck. Some way some how I carried the puck across the middle. I passed the puck to my friend and scores a open net goal, because there goalie was being a hard-tard celebrating what we all thought was a victory for them. In overtime, they warned us that they were going to come at us with everything they had. We won the face-off, Took the puck into there zone and wined up a slapshot. The goalie commited to me fully. He was ready for the slapshot and his mates where ready to rush back up ice. It's odd that he didn't notice my friend in the open on the other side of the net, with no one on him, and a Wide-Open net to look at. I stop my shot, passed it right by the laid out goalie to my team mate where he tapped the x button and scored the game winning goal against a Very High Ranked Team on the NHL09 circuit. The Entire Game YArd erupts in a celebration. I bought Pop's for everyone and went outside to scream, hoot, and holler. That's one of my Favorite moments he at the Game yard

The Mizz

What Are some of Your Guy's Moments of Glory
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moments of Glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gameyard Forums :: GameYard General Info :: Misc-
Jump to: