The Forum To Get All The Info You Need About Whats Going on At The Game Yard

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Winter Game Blitz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mizz

PostSubject: Winter Game Blitz   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 am

I hate the fact that if you want a great selection or moderate selection for that matter of new games you have to wait until mid-october until late-january. I checked game informer and the average number of games being released a week is ridulous. We go from 12 games a month to over 20 a week now. I wonder if they realize that most of us gamers can't afford to get 2 games a week or even 2 games a month. It's almost like the rest of the year doesn't matter. By the time you need to play new games (Cough.. like in a 72 hr. gaming marathon..Cough) you have to go back to games that you've already played the crap out of. The way video games keep bottle necking is stupid you have 52 weeks a year to pick from but you decide to release them within week of a holiday, real classy

Am I the only one who feels this way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade9912

PostSubject: Re: Winter Game Blitz   Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:43 am

I agree with you mean I come To GameYard a lot and everyday i see a new game has been released and they may or may not have it, but who cares really. They are always gonna be new games and w/e but they will always be continualy sold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mizz

PostSubject: The reason they do it   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 am

I was talking about how video game companys flood the market at christmas. Then They release a Good game once every month and a half so sales don't interfere with other titles. The reason they pump out all those games at once is hoping people get confused and buy a crappy Game, Examples Like Vampire Rain, The Club, Fracture, and about 90% of Wii Titles made by nintendo (Wii Music is a abortion that crawled its way out of the Medical waste dumpster and on tothe shelves of stores) I wasn't calling out the GY. I know Chris buys only the better titles. Companys use to take pride in there games. They try to over due it or they are fine with being sub-par game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Game Blitz   

Back to top Go down

Winter Game Blitz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gameyard Forums :: Games :: New Games-
Jump to: